No-Reply Blogger Beware!



I'm still pretty new at navigating the waters of keeping a blog on Blogger, having switched over from my old blog back in May. Once I got everything up and running I decided to combine my blogger profile with Google+ and that's where my unknown troubles began. I'd heard about people being "No Reply Bloggers" but I didn't think I fell into that category. Little did I know! Thanks to Beth over at Plum and June - she already had my contact information and was so kind to contact me letting me know that I was one of those no-reply bloggers!

Thankfully a solution to my problem was only a few clicks away, once I knew what to do. I tried researching my issue through Blogger Help and Google+ but nothing seemed to address it. After doing a more extensive internet search I came across this wonderful post from Robin at Fluster Buster. It was so helpful and now my comments are no longer a dead-end! Hopefully this can help someone else too!

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the info. I had no idea I was a no-reply... I didn't even know it was something to check on until our group...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless it's an answer that I think everyone would be interested in hearing. If you are a no-reply blogger (and I know that blogger does not play nice with other blogging platforms!), I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!