A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
I wasn't planning on making out a wish list this year since I didn't think I needed anything.
I have an amazing husband and a wonderful son. We have a roof over our heads and never have to worry about where our next meal will come from. We have wonderful friends and amazing family. The holidays make me even more aware of all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me.

So what else could I possibly ask for? Well... after sketching out this design for a quilted tree skirt and not knowing how to convert my idea from paper to reality, it dawned on me that a copy of the EQ7 quilting software under our tree on Christmas morning would make me giddy.

Happy Holidays & Thank you Santa,
Diana


Comments

  1. lovely post and yes you deserve the EQ7, maybe Santa will be kind and bring us both one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless it's an answer that I think everyone would be interested in hearing. If you are a no-reply blogger (and I know that blogger does not play nice with other blogging platforms!), I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!