Silence is Golden

Except when it comes to blogging and the sound of my sewing machine. I was happy to unplug for a few days while my family took a Disney cruise to the Bahamas. Nothing like a little break from reality to recharge your batteries.

I haven't done much sewing in the last week other than to piece together the blocks for my tree skirt. Hence, nothing to really blog about. I was able to baste my quilt sandwich this evening so I'm excited to start quilting it later this week. I'm actually considering an all-over pattern of loops instead of custom quilting each section. That will be something completely new for me. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do at this point.

One last share of my Brown Bear quilt. I gave it to my son's teacher when we picked my son up from school to drive to the cruise. Happiness is... an adorable quilt.






Comments

  1. I knew the teacher would be delighted and you can see how thrilled she is. You will now be refreshed and ready to get the machine out after your little holioday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks like she really loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless it's an answer that I think everyone would be interested in hearing. If you are a no-reply blogger (and I know that blogger does not play nice with other blogging platforms!), I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!